Class IV K Laser for Pets
Class IV laser therapy has been very successful in the field of human medicine for years. Now Veterinarians are using this new technology!
No matter what kind of pet you have, large or small, exotic or domestic, K- laser can be part or the solution to help ease your pet's pain. Safe and effective, this powerful modality provides increased mobility, increased wound healing, and post surgery rehab.
Where is it beneficial?
Pain Management: Pet owners often prefer a progressive, non-invasive therapy to a drug regimen for the treatment of chronic pain. K- Laser therapy provides that solution. Wound Healing: Laser therapy can significantly reduce healing time. Traumatic skin injuries and surgical incisions benefit greatly from laser intervention. Rehab: Musculoskeletal injuries and orthopedic surgeries often require additional rehabilitation solutions. Laser therapy provides non-invasive remedies for quicker recovery
Small animal applications:
- Arthritis [Degenerative Joint Disease]
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Ulcerations and open wounds
- Post-surgical and soft tissue trauma
- Back pain
- Neuromuscular disease
Benefits of K- Laser Therapy
The following beneficial effects of K laser [Class IV laser] therapy on cells and tissues have been shown thru clinical trials and studies of laser therapy technology:
- Accelerated tissue repair and cell growth
- Faster wound healing
- Reduced fibrous tissue formation
- Anti-pain [Analgesic]
- Improved vascular activity
- Increased metabolic activity
- Improved nerve function
- Trigger and acupuncture points
Additional benefits of K laser therapy
- Most pets do not need to have their hair clipped.
- Most pets require multiple treatments [4 to 5] with the Laser before you can see at least a 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction.
- The treated area feels better 12 to 24 hours after a Laser treatment.
- As with any therapy, the patient should be kept quiet until all treatments are complete.
- Class 4 laser therapy treatments are cumulative in nature.
- The length of laser therapy treatments and frequency of treatments improve outcomes.
- Most chronic conditions require treatments every other day for one week, then twice the second week, twice the third week, once the fourth week.
Feel free to Call and Dr. Berry will be happy to discuss Class IV Laser therapy with you.